Apply now »

RAMS Aerospace Engineer

Posting Date:  1 Mar 2024
City:  Roma
Location: 

Roma, IT, 144

Contract Type:  Permanent
Division:  Space & Defence
Level of experience:  Senior

RINA is currently recruiting for a RAMS Aerospace Engineer to join its office in Rome within the Space & Defence Division.

Mission

Rina is looking for a RAMS Aerospace Senior Engineer to join our Space&Defence Team in Italy.

The activity will be carried out remotely at RINA offices for 95% of the time and at customer’s site for the remaining 5%

Job Responsibilities

Definition of the reliability, availability, maintainability requirements, in terms of performance of the aircraft systems

Definition of the applicable Airworthiness (mainly EASA CS 23) safety requirements

Support to the aircraft Systems Design Technologies for the RAMS requirements allocation for any system/subsystem/equipment/device

Definition of the DAL (Design Assurance Level) for the development of Software and Complex Electronic Hardware items

Development of the RAMS analyses needed to guarantee the requirements achievement

Development of the Safety Analysis to show compliance to the certification or qualification requirements

Development of the Safety Analyses of Prototype flights (training, development and certification).

Professional Experience

Professional experience in the following Topics:

CS xx.1309 (Part 23 -till Amendment 4 at least- and Part 25)

SAE ARP 4761

SAE ARP 4754A for DAL (Design Assurance Level) and requirements definition

Reliability Predictions

Reliability Block Diagram (RBD)

Common Mode Analysis: Particular & Zonal Risks (Zonal Safety Analysis), Common Failure Analysis

FMECA, FMEA, FTA, Fault Catalog, Critical Item List

Maintainability and testability analysis

Safety analysis techniques and methodologies: SSA and risk assessment, PHA (Preliminary Hazard Analysis), SHA (System Hazard Analysis), FHA (Functional Hazard Analysis), Hazard Log, O&SHA

Worst Case Analysis, derating analysis

Education

Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or Electronic/TLC Engineering

With over 5,600 employees and 200 offices in 70 countries worldwide, RINA is a multinational player which provides certification, marine classification, product testing, site supervision and vendor inspection, training and engineering consultancy services across a wide range of sectors. Our business model covers the full process of project development, from concept to completion. The aim is to guarantee a project’s technical, environmental and safety - and sometimes also economic and financial - sustainability.

 

At RINA, we endeavor to create a work environment where every single person is valued and encouraged to develop new ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels respected and safe from discrimination or harassment of any kind. We are also compliant to the Italian Law n. 68/99.

Apply now »